Shuttle Service – If you’d like to set up a round-trip or one-way shuttle service from the airport to the cruise ship (or vice versa), here’s the info for Miami. You can also request a car service if needed.
Drinking – There’s a cost for turning up and there’s a cost for sodas. The Cheers! program is an alcohol package that includes non-alcoholic drinks as well. The Bottomless Bubbles program is the unlimited sodas package. This package can be added online.
Please note: Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
Gratuities – Please review the daily gratuities that will be required based on the type of stateroom you request (standard/suite).
Excursions – If you want to have fun on the island, check out the excursion options and costs for Cozumel!
Tips and Reminders
- Update your Travel Notice with your bank/credit card company.
- Review your mobile plan to ensure it's set up appropriately. #airplanemode
- Check out this video if you want to try bringing your own alcohol! Good luck!
- Don't forget dramamine, sunblock, bug spray, and Poo-Pourri!
- Here's a video sharing tips on what not to pack!
Other Videos and Links